We celebrate support the circle of abundance through Opportunities for Generosity. We believe that the time, talents and ideas of the members of Visions United Church are every bit as important as giving money. You can make an offering in any way that you can. No offering is too small and we appreciate all that our community can do, together we make a difference in our community here and in our larger world context.
Share Your Time
Visions United is able to do so much because of our super active volunteers. We need help with everything from clean-up after our Spirit Gatherings, to carpooling, to your fix-it skills. There is much to do within the church, but we are strongly focused on reaching out as well. If you see something that you can offer, drop a note at the offering table, or see one of our Staff or Volunteers. We’ll connect you to the right person.
If you play an instrument, have an idea for a new performance piece, or see a need and want to create a new group or activity, our ears our open. As long as it fits with the VU vision, we’re happy to support new and exciting ways to create community, spirit and social action!
There are 3 easy ways to make donations of money to Visions United Church to help the ongoing work and ministry:
CanadaHelps is a registered charity that makes giving simple and secure. Just click on the “Donate" button to enter the site.
- Follow the simple steps to donate
- Make sure you designate which fund you would like your donation to go to:
“Congregational Life” or “Mission and Service Fund”
- Once your donation is processed, you will receive a confirmation and tax receipt by mail
- You can also give an “In Memoriam” donation to remember a loved one
Pre-authorized Remittance (PAR)
At each Spirit Gathering, we have a Giving Opportunities table at the entry of the sanctuary. Simply put your cash or cheque inside an envelope and drop it in. We do not pass the plate during our services.
PAR is an easy way for you to make regular and reliable contributions that are so important for operating our church.
- Print and fill out this PAR form with your monthly offering amount
- Include a “VOID” cheque
- Seal the cheque and completed form in an envelope and give it to the office or place in the offering plate during service.
- A tax receipt will be issued at the beginning of each new year for the previous tax year.