Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Hello Visions Community,
We know many of you are concerned about the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to share with you the steps we are taking to minimize risk at Visions United.
Now is the time to respond with an abundance of care for one another, as well as an attitude of caution.
Your Congregational Leadership Team meets regularly and reviews the United Church of Canada's recommended response to Emergency and Public Health concerns. The measures we're taking follow best practices in responding to COVID-19, and take into consideration recommendations from Public Health officials.
We are Community. Let's share in the protection of others.
The most important recommendation is always:
- Please do not come to church if you are feeling ill or have a fever or cough.
- Please follow Public Health advisories regarding travel and any requests for self-isolation or quarantine.
- We realize some people may choose to self-isolate because of their personal health concerns or for other reasons.
In all cases, we encourage you to let us know so we can hold you in prayer, and be in contact by phone or email, messaging or text. We want to continue to be a caring community
The Executive of the CLT will have responsibility to make any emergency decisions should public health officials issue further advisories affecting public gatherings.
Updates will be:
- Circulated via email announcements
- Posted on our Website
- Posted on our Facebook page
- Communicated by telephone to those not preferring the above electronic measures
- Changes/cancellations to worship times will also be on our telephone recorded voice mail message
Updates about COVID-19 and advisories are available from the New Brunswick Department of Health
Do you receive our Weekly email announcements?
If you do not, email or call the office and you will be added. You can also click the LINK to the right labeled JOIN Our Mailing List
- For those who do not have email, we will ensure you are contacted by phone should we need to share any notices of concern or cancellation.
If you do receive these weekly announcements, we will provide updates for emergent issues by email, and on our Facebook page and website.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
Announcements for the current week and past weeks sent via MailChimp can be found by clicking the PAST ISSUES link below
Announcements have been sent for the past year via MAIL CHIMP emails. (See the note on the page for past issues)
Older announcements can be found by clicking on the links below.(by Date)
- 2020 03 March 15
- 2020 03 March 8
- 2020 03 March 1
- 2020 02 February 23
- 2020 02 February 16
- 2020 02 February 9
- 2020 02 February 2
- 2020 01 January 26
- 2020 01 January 19
- 2020 01 January 12
- 2020 01 January 5
- 2019 12 December 22
- 2019 12 December 15
- 2019 12 December 8
- 2019 11 November 17
- 2019 11 November 10
- 2019 11 November 3
- 2019 10 October 27
- 2019 08 August 4
- 2019 06 June 23
- 2019 06 June 16
- 2019 06 June 9
- 2019 06 June 2
- 2019 05 May 26
- 2019 05 May 19
- 2019 05 May 12
- 2019 05 May 5
- 2018-08 August 19
- 2018-08 - August 10